Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus released in India on October 7, 2016. Bharti Airtel, one of the leading network service provider in competition with Reliance Jio Offers has made a spectacular statement
Grab Apple iPhone 7 for just Rs.19,990 at nearest Airtel Store
Yes, Airtel is offering Apple iPhone 7 for a minimal cost of Rs.19,990 on contract basis.
|Payment||Depends on iPhone (Minimum of Rs.19990)|
The Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus contract with Airtel lasts for 12 months in association with Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL). You need to pay Rs.19,990 as down payment and can take iPhone 7, 32GB. This offer is currently available in Noida and Karnataka. In near future, it will spread across length and breadth of the country.
iPhone 7 Airtel Offers:
For this one year, you must continue with one of these post-paid plans and you cannot port to any other service provider or transfer ownership to any other user. Let us look into the post-paid plans
With all the above post-paid plans, it is clearly mentioned that you will get unlimited voice calling. Unlike call drops in Reliance Jio, it won’t be happening with Airtel Unlimited voice calling and more over this unlimited voice calling is non-VoLTE and can happen on any available bands (2G/3G/4G).
Since iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus are released in 3 memory variants (32 GB,128 GB and 256 GB) and 5 color variants (Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Black, Jet Black), the price of the contract varies. Unlike every time, Apple is giving away all color variants of particular model at same price. The jet black variants will be available in only two memory sizes (128 GB and 256 GB).
The price of the contract for various iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus models is listed below:
|Model||Actual Price (INR)||Down Payment (INR)||Balloon Payment (INR)|
|iPhone 7 (32 GB)||59998||19990||24000|
|iPhone 7 (128 GB)||69998||29490||24500|
|iPhone 7 (256 GB)||79998||35990||28000|
|iPhone 7 Plus (32 GB)||72000||30792||25200|
|iPhone 7 Plus (128 GB)||82000||37292||28700|
|iPhone 7 Plus (256 GB)||92000||43792||32200|
What is Balloon Payment?
Balloon Payment is amount to be paid at the end of the contract to completely own your iPhone, it is the amount that Bajaj Finance Limited agreement debit from our account if we want to retain this iPhone after 12 months.
Various Dimensions of the Airtel iPhone Offer:
- Before contract period: If you want to terminate your contract within 12 months, then you need to foreclose the Bajaj Finance Limited loan and then get a NOC from them. Submit that NOC in the nearest Airtel Store and get out of the contract.
- After contract period:
- If you want to continue with the existing iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus, just terminate the contract by paying Balloon Payment and become the owner of your iPhone.
- If you want to upgrade to the latest iPhone after 1 year, you can upgrade it by returning the currently using iPhone in Airtel Store. The balloon payment may increase a bit at the time of upgrade, but the upgrade will be completely free.
After 12 months, you can either change to new post-paid plans or else you can get the above mentioned post-paid plans at discounted price. Let us see how the current plans will change by then.
|Plan||Data||Voice Calling||Price after 1 year|
Hope you like this Airtel Offers keeping a side the bitter portion of the contract agreements. Let us talk a bit about savings on this offer.
How much you save on this Airtel iPhone Offer?
Let us do a simple math for iPhone 7, 32 GB.
Actual Price: 59998 (INR)
Down payment = 19990 (INR)
Post-Paid Plan = 1999 X 12 = 23998 (INR) + 3599 INR (15% service charge on post-paid bills)
Balloon Payment = 24000 (INR)
Total = 71577 (INR)
Net Price= Actual Price – Offer Price = 59998 – 71577 = -11579 (INR)
Reasons to choose this Airtel offer:
- If you are the person who spend anything above 11579 INR per year (965 INR per month) on recharging your mobile, then you must go for this Airtel Offer.
- If you want to have free upgrade of iPhone 7 after a year, without bothering much about expected Balloon Payment increase, then you must grab it now.
- If you want to have an iPhone with minimal initial payment, then you must not miss it.
For the people, who do not fall in any of these categories, you can see various buying options online, if you do not want yourself to get included in the hectic contracts.
iPhone 7 and iPhone + Prices in India on Flipkart and Amazon
Stay tuned for further updates and offers.