Google Pixel Release Date
Google Pixel is a line of consumer electronic devices that run Chrome OS or the Android operating system. The Pixel line of devices includes the Pixel C tablet, Chromebook Pixel laptops, and the Pixel smartphones.
Pixel, the invention of google is about to hit the smartphone market with pre-orders beginning from 13 October starting from a price range of 57000 INR.
Google Pixel pricing:
|Pixel XL||32 GB||67000||1005|
|Pixel XL||128 GB||76000||1140|
Pixel, phone made by Google. Before going through the specifications, features and price details, let us go through the few statements made by google on its release.
Google introduced Pixel as a person
“Meet Pixel, Phone by Google”
Google wants its users to have the best experience while using Pixel. Hence Pixel manufacturing is highly concentrated on 4 important dreams of smartphone users as well as Unique Pixel features.
- Highest Rated Smartphone Camera
- Long Standing Battery
- Unlimited Storage
- Built-in Google Assistant
- Elegant Design
- Swift Switch Feature
Google Pixel Smartphone Camera Review:
Q: Who wants to carry an unhandy camera with them along with handy smartphone?
A: Not me (If you ask me in personal)
You will be one like me, who will go out as smart as possible with just a smartphone in your hand or pocket. Google solved this problem. Pixel has best-ever smartphone camera which clocked almost 89 on DxOMark mobile score. It is extra-ordinary.
Pixel can take excellent photographs in bright light like all other high end smartphones as well as in low light. You can see the specifications later, but as of now just go through few images clicked on Pixel in both bright light as well as low light.
Google Pixel Battery Review:
Google tries to get some support to smartphone users by taking care of the battery. Every smartphone user like to have a battery that lasts long after being charged. It tries to extend their helping hand to smartphone users by providing more advanced battery.
Pixel battery can lasts for 7 hours with just 15 minute charge and upon limited usage. Hope that will help to some extent when you really need it.
Google Pixel Storage Review:
Google manufactured Pixel contains best smartphone, captures 4K videos which are of high quality and occupies more memory. So, they should support them with better storage. This is the reason why Pixel is released with only two memory variants (32 GB or 128 GB). No 64 GB and 256 GB as iPhone, the prime competitor in manufacturing high-end smartphones.
Built-in Google Assistant:
To withstand the competition from Microsoft’s Cortana and Apple’s Siri, Google reinvented the personal assistant called Google Assistant.
What all a Google Assistant can do?
- Get Answers: You can know about nearby places, weather forecast and even the result of last night football matches.
- Manage Everyday Tasks: If you want to put a wash on at 8 p.m, just tell the same to your Google Assistant and you will be amazed to see it as a reminder on your smartphone. It looks too smart. Isn’t it?
- Find Photos Faster: Just ask the Google Assistant to show the photos related to particular event. You will be very much excited after looking at the Google Assistant Response.
- Translate on the go: Say the word whose translation you want to know to your Google Assistant and just see how it intelligent it works. It has been programmed with 100 languages as of now and it is expected to include more on the updates.
- Keep Tabs on Travel: Google Assistant will help you a lot especially when you are on travel. You can check your flight’s timings, look up your itinerary and even find the address of the hotel.
Google Pixel Elegant Design:
The Pixel is the perfect combination of software as well as hardware as of now. The seamless Glass-Aluminium body, easy to grip curved edges, swift unlock and finally a swipe-down on finger print scanner will get you the notification list. Pixel design is more sensitive and elegant than ever.
Google Pixel Swift Feature:
Google takes care of your data in the current smartphone. The Pixel brings up the new switch feature. It makes the switch from old smartphone to Pixel looks simple with QuickSwitch Adapter.
Step by step procedure to use “QuickSwitch” feature:
- Connect : Connect the device which you are using currently to the Pixel using QuickSwitch Adapter. It can be your iPhone.
- Sign In: Now just sign in to your google account on pixel if you already have a google account, else create a new one.
- Transfer: Choose the data you want to transfer like photos, contacts, SMS, iMessages, videos etc and then hit transfer. Sit back and relax, Pixel will do the work for you.
Here are the technical specifications of Google Pixel smartphone every one must know before purchasing.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, October 20|
|BODY||Dimensions||143.8 x 69.5 x 8.5 mm (5.66 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||143 g (5.04 oz)|
|– Splash and dust resistant|
|DISPLAY||Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches (~69.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821|
|CPU||Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Internal||32/128 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– Fast battery charging
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 2770 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 456 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 26 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 110 h|
|MISC||Colors||Very Black, Quite Silver, Really Blue|
Hope you enjoyed reading this article about the Google Pixel Smartphone. Stay tuned, we will update you as soon as possible regarding trending updates.