Lenovo Zuk Z1:
Lenovo in collaboration with Zuk launching the brand new Lenovo Zuk Z1 phone. The comment on watching the reviews
iPhone with dual sim feature
There are some many reasons for comments like this. It has attracted lot of customers with this amazing tag line
Make it yours and
do what you want with it
Lets go ahead and look into the specifications/ features of this phone from Lenovo.
Read : Get free wifi
- OS: The first this that comes into our mind when talking about a mobile is its OS. It can be Android or iOS or Windows etc. Now here is the answer for this question, Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with Cyanogen flavor of Android OS. This can take you to the pinnacle when comes to customization.
- LOOK: Here comes a famous slogan,
There is much to discover, that’s not on its back cover
So everyone wants to see how elegant it looks. Its smooth curves, gently arched back and metal finishing makes it look s[-xy.
- SCREEN SPECS: Coming to screen specifications, 5.5 Full HD display with 1500:1 contrast and 400 PPI pixel density makes a movie worth watching and provides real gaming experience. High color saturation and 450 nits brightness will take care of your eyes.
- CPU: Frankly speaking it might be a bit disappointing to you. You may expect octacore processor. It is not the latest processor being used. The processor is Snapgragon 801 from Qualcomm. But it is 2.5 GHz processor. The good thing about this is, it comes with 3GB RAM like Lenovo K4 Note and hence it doesn’t feel slow. Everything happens in a flash.
- SIM: It comes with dual sim slots, fortunately both are nano sims and both of them support 4G. The 4G connectivity is also in band 3 to 40 connectivity, that means you can get maximum 4G signal even in remote areas. So travel anywhere but this helps you always stay connected to internet.
- BATTERY: A smart phone with out much battery back up is just a crap. So Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with non-removable(just a caution) 4100 mAh battery. The charging lasts longer. For a normal smart phone user, on an average it lasts for 2 days. If this is not the case with you, it has USB 3.0 charger with quick charge capacity which makes full charge in just 2.5 hrs. Unbelievable!! But it is.
- SENSOR: Now-a-days every smart phone is coming with a finger print sensor, so what’s special in this? Since I already that it looks like an iPhone with dual sim, the finger print sensor is right below the screen but the shape is rectangle(not a circle). You can use this not only to unlock but also to switch between apps and reach home screen with just swipe gestures. Of course, you can reach home screen with a press also.
- CAMERA: The camera feature is what that attracted me much apart from the elegant look. It comes with 13MP rear camera with most advanced lens and front camera is amazing, it is not 5 MP, it is 8MP. So its selfie time!!
Read: iPhone 5SE
Few more features which are similar to iPhone:
- About to release in two colors white and space grey
- 64GB internal memory and no memory extension possible
- USB 3.0 charger
So after going though all these features, I personally recommend Lenovo Zuk Z1 as economical smart phone, since it has almost all the features of latest smart phones and some additional features discussed above. It has got huge response from audience across the globe apart from India.
It is about to launch in India at affordable and lowest price compared to its release in other countries. Its price is just 13,499 INR and it is Amazon Exclusive product. The release date is 19th May at 2PM. Register now here to stay updated and grab it before others make it out of stock. Hurry Up and grab the best in market.
Take a second and share, things that are worth must be shared.